Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user. Wonderfully comfortable 'Lift & Rise' Recliner available in Petite, Small, Standard and Royale sizes (see below). See also Dual Motor version. Features attractive scroll arms, full-width 'chaise' seating and a soft, fibre-filled back for excellent head and lumbar support.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8") from the wall.
- This Single Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Leather or Soft Covers - see SOFT COVER RANGE